cute girl stamp

Easel card from Donna

7:24 AM

Hello guys! Today Donna Mosley is in the blog. This talented lady is guest designer for the month of August!
Please feel free to visit Donna's blog and subscribe to it to be able to see her gorgeous projects!


"Hi my name is Donna, I am married to my best friend & very craft tolerant Husband Wayne. We have two grown up children, Samantha & Kyle and an adorable little grandson Bradley, who's six and is the apple of my eye. He is the best crafty buddy ever and he loves to join me colouring in. I have two other babies, Ely & Saffie, my gorgeous & very spoilt house cats, they are my lovely little companions when I’m in the craftroom although they sometimes can be naughty, pinching bits and bobs of my desk.
I started crafting when Bradley was born and made him a scrapbook. I soon ventured into card making and now I am totally addicted. I enjoy lots of different techniques and will have a dabble at most things. My favourite thing though, is stamping & colouring in. I love both digi & rubber stamps and they just have to be cute.
Little Blue Button images fit the bill a treat as they are all just so adorable.
I was over the moon when Olga asked me to be a Guest Designer and I have loved making cards with these very cute images."

Donna used digital stamp "Ladybug Sophie"




I cut the card base on my Silhouette Cameo using a free cutting file from Birds Cards -  http://www.birdscards.com
I used Promarkers, Spectrum Noir pens & pencils to colour in Ladybug Sophie
The papers are My Minds Eye - A Mothers Love
Sentiment tag is from LOTV
I cut out the coloured image using a Spellbinders circle and layered it onto a scalloped Spellbinders circle
I also used Martha Stewart & Woodware punches, some ribbon, flowers & dewdrops to finish

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin