buy rubber stamps

Few cards from Marcia

7:14 PM

Hello crafty peeps. Marcia here today to share a few projects. After getting the kids off of summer mode, I have been able to put my mojo to work.

First I would like to share a card using Emo Boy.



I have not done a boy card in a while and it took a lot not to put a flower on it. the image is colored with Copic markers, and the background is created with an embossing folder and distress inks. check out the video on my YouTube channel for more details. 

The second project is a fun fall card. I used "Season of love" rubber stamp



This image is colored with Copic markers, and the background is achieved with different inks and designer paper.  There is also a video on my YouTube channel for this one as  well for more details.

and just because I felt like making a tag.. I used Puppy Love rubber stamp to make this adorable one.



I hope you have enjoyed my project shares today, all other details for each project can be found on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by...
Marcia









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin