buy rubber stamps

Crafty Monday: Travel the whole world

9:22 AM

Hello friends! You're welcome to Crafty Monday in the blog!
Today we review a rubber stamp set "Enjoy your travel" stamps which you can purchase in CCDesigns online store.


Lisa created this beautiful heart touching card using a plane stamp and a sentiment





stamps- Enjoy Your Travel-LBBS & Wish you were here-LF
cs-Neenah solar white- classic crest & Blueberry-TSOL & Pure Poppy-PTI
inks- Tuxedo Black, London Fog & Lady Bug-Memento
Glossy Accents-Ranger
Copic Markers:
plane-R29-B18 & Y08

outline of USA-B0000

Marcia created this gorgeous easel card




I first started with designer paper from "the London market, rare finds and curiosities".

I then put a mat in the background, added my image and some flowers from my stash. I added some dimensional magic to the flowers for some interest. The sentiment I chose translated in english says 'my friend'.

The border piece I chose to support the card is from the same paper pad. It is slightly popped up with pop dots, then trimmed with pearls.

I hope you enjoyed my card share today. Thanks for stopping by.


~if you share your projects on Instagram we would be very happy if you could please tag it with #littlebluebuttonstamps #lbbstamps or @olgaishenko 
if you share your projects on Facebook we would be very happy if you could please mention Little Blue Button Stamps or tag #littlebluebuttonstamps #lbbstamps~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin