altered project

Money Jar from guest designer Jamie

8:25 AM

Hey friends! Yey! I'm so super excited to see Jamie as our guest designer again!

I was trilled to be asked by the lovely Olga to guest design for Little Blue Button Stamps!

For my first project I created a Vacation Money Jar with the new rubber stamp "Enjoy Your Travel" by Little Blue Button Stamps. You can find this stamp in Olga's shop just click on the link rubber stamps.
 For this project I took a recycled pasta sauce jar and wrapped it in designer paper and then decorated it. Now I have a fun place to save my change so I can use it on my next trip! You can find my video on this project on my YouTube channel ScrappinStampers.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin