Enjoy your travel

Suitcase mini from Jamie

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today Jamie is in our blog again!
This time she created this gorgeous suitcase mini album. Jamie's previous project you can find here
Money Jar from guest designer Jamie

I created a mini album from a suitcase chip board album. I thought it was perfect match for this stamp set ~ Enjoy Your Travel by Little Blue Button Stamps. I used the sentiment from the set which went perfect with the album as well! I had fun coloring her hair and creating with this stamp set! Now I have a fun memory book of my travels!
Please visit Jamie's YouTube YouTube channel ScrappinStampers.


~if you share your projects on Instagram we would be very happy if you could please tag it with #littlebluebuttonstamps #lbbstamps or @olgaishenko 
if you share your projects on Facebook we would be very happy if you could please mention Little Blue Button Stamps or tag #littlebluebuttonstamps #lbbstamps~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin