Blog hop

Clear stamps launch party+digi release. Day 2nd *CLOSED*

12:05 AM


You're welcome to Clear stamps launch party+digi release Day 2nd!
We're so excited to invite you to join our party!
We prepared a lot of awesome projects and prizes for you!
New clear stamp you can purchase in Quick Creations shop.
You can make PRE-ORDERS for new clear stamps (January-February) with 10% off!


We will post the results on our Facebook page and in the blog on November 6th

we release these cute 3x4'' clear stamps (click on the image to enlarge):




November 3rd - clear stamp launch party
You have the whole day to visit all the blogs listed below, comment on the projects that our designers prepared for you!
Be sure to finish your hop  till November 3rd 11.45 PM


List of projects to visit:



>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

~You need~

1. visit each link above and comment under the projects that our designers created (in any order you like)
2. come back here and leave your comment under this post saying you finished your hop.

Be sure to finish your hop November 3rd 11.45 PM LA time (PDT)


All the comments from Day1 and Day 2 will be included in the drawing. So if you participated in both days you will have two entries.
Come back November 6th here or keep your eye on our Facebook page where we will post the result of our party!

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

Our sponsors are:










Prizes for the random winners:
 - two new clear stamps from Little Blue Button Stamps
 - rubber stamp "Miss Lilly Snap!" from Quick Creations shop
- $10 gift certificate from CraftyCity
- $15 gift certificate from Not2Shabby shop
- $10 gift certificate for digital stamps from LBBS
- $15 gift certificate for Diemond Dies
- £10 gift certificate from FernLi designs
- a goodie bag filled with awesome products from Happy Creating
Thank you for your support, have fun and good luck!

   

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I really enjoyed the second day of the hop - I'm more into clear stamps than digital stamps, so I found this one even more fun than yesterday's group. Everybody did such a terrific job of making the easily identifiable stamps fit into their own personal style. Very nice work indeed. I couldn't find any blog postings for three of the names on the list (Rina, Shante and Marcia) - if there are other places than the addresses given above, I'd love to go to those spots to see their work, too.
    Thanks for two days of enjoyable 'hopping!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished ! I loved everyones projects. The stamps ae really cute. TFS Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clear stamps and the new releases are so cute Love them both :) I have finished the hop ! Thank you so much for the chance . It's so neat how you see the different styles the ladies did and how they colored there images . This was fun to hop around and Congrats to Little Blue buttons on going clear rubber... Big Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous day two of the hop! Great inspiring projects! I'm really getting in the mood for the season now. Congratulations on the launch of your clear stamps. They are great! I hopped along on everyone's YT and blog posts. YAY! Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clear stamps! Everyone in this launch party is adorable! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great second hop day and what amazing projects were created with your adorable clear stamps. So excited for your new venture into the clear stamps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again great cards and projects - I hopped through all the blogs and it is amazing what DTs made with these new cute stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess I was too early for the other three that weren't there this morning - just checked again and they were all up - so glad I did, because there were some really fun pieces.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations by some fabulous crafters. Thanks for the chance to win. Looking firward to the clear stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've finished hopping along ! What fabulous projects from everyone and of course all the images are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog, and I finished the hop! The projects were great, so much fun to see different styles, and so much talent! xoxo Jen Thanks for the chance to win! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great hop!! Everyone did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun I have hopped all over the place for two days

    ReplyDelete
  14. phew! I am worn out with all this hopping!! and now I have more projects to add to my to do list.
    Olga thanks for a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have finished the hop. Awesome projects ladies. Stamps are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, what amazing projects all the lovely ladies made. It is so awesome to see stamps come to life. I really want to start doing this too, I've bought some supplies, but still scared to take the leap and begin, how silly right? I guess I don't want to fail, and that is what I am worried about, I am so silly. Oh but all the ladies have given me so much inspiration, got me in such a festive mood, just loved your stamps, they are darling! Thank you so much for the opportunity, good luck to everyone! - xoxo Emmie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finished! Loved seeing all the beautiful projects! Loving the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've finished the hop! Awesome projects by all of the design team.

    ReplyDelete
Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin