Charlie stamp

Guest designer Cynthia

12:50 PM

Hello friends! Today guest designer Cynthia in our blog! She is very creative and very sweet!
Please feel free to subscribe to her blog

She payed with Happy Birthday Charlie clear stamp.


Birthday Card
I colored the skin and hair with Copic Markers and paper pieced her dress and balloons.
Supplies:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
My Favorite Things Open Oval die
Stampin' Up punches
Memento Tuxedo Black ink



Party bookmark 
I colored the image with Copic Markers and chalk.
Supplies:
Stampin' Up punches
My Favorite Things Open Oval die
Studio Calico patterned paper
Ribbon scraps unknown
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful projects! I love the image =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin