digital stamp

Dream Charlie: Guest Designer Diane

6:00 AM

Hello friends! Today Diane with her beautiful project in the blog! Please feel free to visit her blog and subscribe! Also We will be more than happy to read your comments=)
Hello! I am a Christian wife and mother of one four year old little boy. I have enjoyed crafting all my life. When I was young my mother taught me how to sew on our family pool table. At age 17 years old I learned how to cross stitch and loved it. As an adult I continued to cross stitch, learned how to quilt, crochet, picture frame and now scrapbooking and card making. I work part time outside of the home, love taking care of my little guy, husband and our border collie mix. The rest of the time I am crafting. I enjoy using cutting dies, stamps and making flowers. I love to create and to explore new techniques and designs and I hope you are inspired by my creations.

I am calling it "Thinking of you over coffee", I used Copic's to color her, I used Kia paper, Color Crush for the background, Anna Griffin washi tape at the bottom of the card. I used the Paper Artist cutting die, 2 Oval Dolies & Mats by Hot off the Press. The large mat die was used to cut the main image out. The solid pink frame was created by cutting 2 of the mats and framing the main image. The sentiment is a stamp by Stampabilities, Cute Border Mix. Everything was adhered to a 5 X 7 white card

Diane Shull
Don't forget to subscribe!
Have fun!
          

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very cute card! Love the coloring and the
    pretty colors.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. I really appreciate your encouraging comments.
      Blessings and Hugs,
      Diane

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card, great colouring and lovely pretty background papers :-) Shelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciate your sweet comments. Thank you Shelly.
      Blessings and Hugs,
      Diane

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin