Guest designer

Miss Lilly on the beach: Guest Designer Diane

12:45 AM

Hello friends! Today Diane with her beautiful project in the blog! Please feel free to visit her blog and subscribe! Also We will be more than happy to read your comments=)
Please visit Diane's previous project with Dream Charlie

Hello Friends,

I rarely do scrapbook layouts but when I saw this adorable digi stamp, Miss Lilly on the beach, from Little Blue Button Stamps, I really wanted to do a beach theme scrapbook page. I hope you like it.





I used papers by DCWV called Collage Art Stack. I also used papers from Memory Kits called Summer Time, which I purchased from Michael's several years ago.  The cute wooden sun glasses are from Where Ideas Bloom, along with the gold sequin trim, the twine and the gourd pin that I strung with beads.  I used Sea Shells sticker Dazzles from Hot off the Press and a few elements from a MambiKit by Me & My Big Ideas called Vacation.  Thanks for looking and I hope this project inspires you to make something beautiful today.
Blessings and Hugs,
Diane


Diane Shull
Web Page:   www.prettyfun.org
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/diane.shull.754
Splitcoast Stamupers:  
 PrettyFun.org

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin