copic coloring

February 2016 digi release and New Design Team!

7:00 AM

Hello friends! Here is new release in our shop! 


These are digis which we release for February 2016.


Just click on the stamp's name and you'll be redirected to the store where you can purchase it.

Also we introduce you our new Design Team till July 2016!
  Stay tuned for our blog hop (February 12th) with a lot of prizes from few fabulous sponsors such as I am roses, Diamond dies, Sweet Remembrance shop, Quick Creations and LBBS!


Hello! I am a Christian wife and mother of a four year old little boy. I have enjoyed crafting all my life. When I was young my mother taught me how to sew on our family pool table. At age 17 years old I learned how to cross stitch and loved it. As an adult I continued to cross stitch, learned how to quilt, crochet, picture frame and now scrapbooking and card making. I work part time outside of the home, love taking care of my little guy, husband and our border collie mix. The rest of the time I am crafting. I enjoy using cutting dies, stamps, my Copic markers and I love making flowers. My style is mostly Victorian shabby Chic. I love to create and to explore new techniques and designs and I hope I can inspire you with my creations.

Diane used Cupcake shop digi and Cupcake Shop digi paper



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
I am a married mother of two and an avid crafter for the past couple of years.
I consider myself to be a versatile crafter, dabbling in scrapbooking, card making, home decor projects and mixed media art.
I love learning new techniques that I can tailor to fit any project I am working on at the moment.
I don't like to limit my style to just one area of crafting but try my hand at different projects to see what I can create.
I recently launched my YouTube channel featuring an array of projects and tutorials showcasing my unique style.
I think my versatility would makes a good fit because I'm not limited to a specific style or type of craft.
I like to try to do a little of everything.
Blog: scrapbookscraftscards.blogspot.com

Elina used Hawaii flower digi


<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My name is Kasia, but I use a nickname Frezja.
I fell in love with scrapbooking and mixed media almost 2 years ago. I
create mixed media on canvas mostly, but I do like smaller projects too.
My style? first experiments later to fix what remained, add a touch of romantic and done... 
I like contrasts, mess and many details.:)
I'm glad to be on Little Blue Button Stamps DT
and I hope I'll share with you my love for these products!

Frezja used Cupcake shop digi paper for this adorable mini





<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hello, I'm Jo. :)
I have been involved in crafts for most of my life. I do all types of crafts but I love to work with paper best. I am a paper crafter and a mixed media artist. I enjoy getting my hands dirty and watching a blank canvas come to life with a LOT of color! I hope I can inspire you to create your beautiful masterpiece~
my blog "Jo's Scrap Shack"

Jo used Girl with kitty digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hi, my name is Kate and I am from small country in the middle of Europe - Czech Republic. I live in a family house with my great and patient husband and son Toby, 2 dogsand one cat. Crafting is my life. I started before 5 years after University studies, I was so bored at my maternity leave that I start to sew, this was first passion - fabrics, threads, ribbons, buttons. I opened small internet shop with buttons and ribbons. Than I felt in love with paper. And as you know when you start to play with paper you cannot stop. My love is cardmaking and paper crafts. I like to combine different materials, style, I love to use Copics and watercolours and of course my best friend cutting machine Silhouette Cameo. It is honour for me to have an opportunity to play with so amazing stamps Litte Blue Button. I hope that I will be for you nice inspiration.

Katka used Hawaii Flower digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hi, my name is Michaela, but I have a nickname MS Design. I live in heart of Europe, in Prague- Czech republic. I live with my boyfriend and our dog named Lajka. I am in love at scrapbooking and cardmaking for the past 5 years. I love doing my own background, pink colour, flowers and butterflies on my cards. It´s a great honor for me, to being part of this amazing team. So I hope, you will like my cards and that it will be a little inspiration for you.
my blog: http://ms-for-design.blogspot.cz/

Michaela used Kimono Girl digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My name is Marika but most people call me Mi or Mika. I've been crafting all my life but got into papercraft and stamping in 2009 and even though my bank account has grown smaller I don't regret it at all :) I love creating cards but CAS and more detailed ones, but my absolute favorite thing is coloring with my copics :)
My blog: http://www.craftybitcreations.com

Used Kimono Girl digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Hello, I'm Nancy, from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada!
My husband (of 30 years) and I have lots of fun together in our empty nest.
I've always been a crafter but only started paper-crafting about five years ago. I enjoy it all; cards, layouts, mini albums, mixed media, altered items...ALL of it! Yet every once in a while I just have to make a doll or teddy bear.
I'm very excited to be joining the Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team!
Making new friends is a wonderful benefit of this business, and I look forward to sharing my projects with you! :o)
My blog: The Nickel Nook

Nancy used Kimono Girl digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My name is Noelle and I have been crafting since I was about 10. I started off making cards with heat embossing and am now into stamping and die cutting. I am currently taking copic classes over at Kit and Clowder with the wonderful Alyce Keegan! I also own my own online store where I sell Little Blue Button in rubber 

Noelle used Girl with kitty digi



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
My name is Romina. I'm from Argentina. I'm thirty years old. I live with my husband and my baby boy. I love all paper. I start to do cardmaking a year ago. Once to begin I don't stop. I love coloring, I use water color and alcohol markers.
Blog:
http://rominacardmaking.blogspot.com.ar

Romina used Cupcake shop digi and Cupcake shop digi paper



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hello, my name is Tina and I am a graphic artist/designer. I started scrapbooking in Sept. 2008 and then stamping in April. 2009 but it wasn’t until 2010 that my style of card making changed.
I am always trying out new techniques so my style is always evolving, however, one thing never changes...I love to fill my page. If you are like me then you are as addicted to paper, dies, inks, embellishments, stamps & so much more. I have been fortunate to be published in several magazines, such as Canadian Scrapbooker & Scrapbook Magazine as well as online pubs such as ReadySetCreate and Scrapbook News & Review
I am super excited to be on the Little Blue Button DT and I look forward to joining the Little Blue Button community. You can follow my journey on my blog here at
http://findingyourniche2.blogspot.ca

Tina used Girl with kitty digi


<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>> 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOVE your new release (and love LBBS images in general)! :D Wonderful job by the DT! :D Thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that we got this new release off! Looking forward to stopping by all my new design team sisters blogs and leaving some love this weekend!!! Thank you again Olga for having me!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin