Guest Designers

Mixed Media Holiday Girl: guest DT Michelle

9:00 AM

Hello! Today we have a special guest on our blog - guest designer Michelle and her beautiful handmade cards!
I love to see different projects from all over the world! And Michelle did an amazing job using this digi

My name is Michelle Lancaster and my blog is Laughing Ducks. I made this card with Olga's gorgeous digi stamp called Mix Media Holiday Girl.
I have coloured her in with ProMarkers and the card base is a Crealies die (No. 6). 
The flowers and leaves are a die set from Crafter's Companion.
Everything else is from my stash.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for having me as your guest DT Olga. I have so much enjoyed creating with your beautiful digi stamps. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle! So happy to see your beautiful artwork! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your nice comments!=)))

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin