birthday card

Guest Designer Holley: Birthday Jessica

10:00 AM

Hello guys and welcome to our Guest Designer corner!
Today we're happy to announce you Holley and her beautiful card
Please feel free visit her blog http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

I have been crafting all my life, but starting stamping back in 99 when I came across this adorable little scrapbook store and I bought my first brass stencil that I used to emboss my husband a card. I was hooked on cardmaking from that day on! I have been published in many magazines and I just love coloring with Copic markers. I started up my blog in the Summer of 2009 and this is what I said, "Here's my rubber stamping blog to share my creations. My goal is make everyone's day a little brighter by sharing one crafty project every day. Cheers Holley." That couldn't be more true to this day. Everyday I share one creation in hopes of inspiring other crafters and showing how much I enjoy my hobby.

Stamp: Happy Birthday Jessica
diecut: Paper Smooches Dainty Flower Wise Dies; The happy birthday and tiny butterfly die came as a freebie with a magazine purchase from Papercraft.
Color the image with Copic Markers and die cut it out using Spellbinders Nestabilities. Rub the edges with Colorbox Chalk ink;
Cut the flowers in black, red, yellow, and green so you can paper piece them together on the card (all solid papers used were Bazzill brand); The base polkadot card is JoAnns cardstock

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin