cupcake stamp

Crafty Monday: Yum Yum Sophie and DT call announcement

10:00 AM

Hello everybody! How are you doing?
I am sorry for abandoning this blog and FB group for some time - I am the only one administrator and illustrator of everything, so I am a little bit tired! I had no powers to do my chores so I gave myself a little break - thanks to my awesome and ever so talented Design Team who continued to create their inspiration projects for the blog and shop!
Later today there will be DT Call post with all the details - so if you feel like you want to color some digis and have fun with them - stay tuned!

Today we play with another cutsie that was in rubber stamp before -


I am so happy to have this line - i like those big eyes and child face of Sophie=)

 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin