digi stamp

Easter Spike Treat Bag!

10:29 AM

Hey everyone it's Elina here and it's my day here on the Little Blue Button Stamps blog!

The project I'm sharing today features the "Easter Spike" image that was released this month!

I created a quick and easy treat bag using a paper sack, scrapbook paper, and a few other odds and ends.

Here are the pics for you to check out:



This bag was pretty simple to put together.
                                    I covered the paper sack with this patterned 12" x 12" sheet.
I trimmed the edges and using an oval die, I cut out this window and added a piece of vellum.

Next I moved on to coloring the image with my alcohol markers.
I then cut the  image out and adhered it to the front of the bag.
To decorate it, I used lace, ribbon and flowers.

I hope you enjoyed this project!
Make sure to head over to the LBBS shop, if you would like to purchase the image featured in today's project!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is lovely and beautifully coloured too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! You did an awesome job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin