cardmaking

Flower Fairy

8:00 AM

Hello crafty friends! Designer Noelle here with you today sharing my inspiration using the "Flower Fairy" Digital Stamp. 
I hope you like what I've done with her :) .


I've colored the image in my copic markers (color combos will be on my blog) and then layered her on top of some pretty patterned paper. 
The "Hello Spring" is also from the paper line. 
I also added some glitter enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments if you wish. Have a wonderful day!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Noelle! awesome coloring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Fabulous card. Love the papers and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin