birthday card

You got a present by Guest DT Shikha

10:00 AM

Hi there, Shikha here with my another Guest DT post on LBBS. Here is my first project for April!
I'm using 'You got a present' image this time. 
I printed the image on my Neenah solar white 110 lb CS. Its perfect for any stamp coloring. I always wanted to do a red head. I love that color on hair (I'm thinking of getting one myself :P). So I found this image perfect for that. Look at her she is looking so pretty with red head. So I colored her with my Prisma premier color pencils(My favorite go-to colors for stamp coloring). 
Then I scribbled some clear wink of stella on her dress and gifts. I cut the CS 4*5 inch. 
For Base I cut the Neenah solar white 110lb CS 41/4*51/2 inch. I pasted this image with 3D foam tape to give some dimension. 
Then I pasted the matching pattern paper on the sides again with 3D foam tape. For the sentiment, I used this 'Happy Birthday' Rub-on from my crafty stash. It goes perfect with the digi I think. Still I felt something was missing, so I colored few ares here and there with my Faber castell watercolor pencils. They are so easy to work with you know. I would recommend this to all of you who wanted to start with water-coloring and are afraid to buy those expensive watercolor brushes or tablets available in the market. These are really inexpensive and easy to start with. 


Anyways then I just pasted few stars from my stash and tan-tana your card is ready. But how can i leave the envelop. You know me. Haha. So I just colored this digi I had and pasted it on matching envelop. So here you go with a quick but awesome Birthday card. What do you say?Please leave your feedback in comments sections. I would love to hear from all of you. I have listed the supplies below for your reference. Feel free to Ping me for any querries over my Blog anytime. :)


==Supplies:==
LBBS 'You got a present' image.
Neenah Solar white 110lb cardstock
Pattern paper from loacal store
Prisma Premier color pencils
Clear Wink of stella
Fiskars Scissors
Fabercastell Watercolor Pencils
Star Embellishments
'Happy Birthday' Rub-on from Hobby Lobby.
3D foam tape


Till then, Happy Coloring!! XOXO!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin