card making

My little flower from Guest DT Caz

10:00 AM

Hi everyone

Enjoying being a Guest Desiginer for Little Blue Button for the month of may. Please look at my first project

This is my last project and For this i have used the cute image My Little Flower.

Have made my own 7 x 7 blank card, layered with black card and papers won from Trimcraft.

Cut a square frame and have used a Sentimentally yours Butterfly Elegance corner stamp

Image i have coloured useing graph it markers. Layered onto black card then onto frame.

Black liquid pearls added in four corners. Really didn't think it needed anymore embellies. Mind Im not one for adding lots to my cards.

Caz x
my blog is Bunnysbitsnbobs.blogspot

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin