cardmaking

Let's Go!

8:52 AM

Hello Everyone!

It's my turn for the inspiration post this month. I used the super fun image from the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store called "Let's Go" ! I hope you like what I've created with her =) .


I colored the image with my copics and die cut a frame around her using a die from my stash. Then, I created a blue glittery background around her using some Spectrum Sparkle Pens. I added some summery patterned paper and glitter enamel dots also from my stash. The angle of the image was totally by accident as my image moved in the machine while die cutting, but it really makes her look like she's taking off--lol! 

Thank you for stopping by! You can find more details and photos on this project over on my blog if you're interested. I hope that I've inspired you to make some creations of your own! Don't be shy--be sure to share with us in the Little Blue Button Stamps Fan Group on Facebook! Have a great day!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin