Alcohol Markers

Oh Snap!

9:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends, Amy here with my last post for Little Blue Button Stamps, It's been such a pleasure working with Olga's adorable images! Thank you Olga for everything! 

Today I have a lil' CAS Card using Miss Lilly Snap Digital Image. 

How cute is she??? 


Here's my lil' card:
I used My Mind's Eye Designer papers and cut out some of the "Photo's" and stamped the Smile Sentiment from a Hampton Arts SC0641 set. 

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and adhered her to my card with 3D foam tape. I also added a little Glossy Accents on her eyes and Camera lens for some added dimension. 

and here's the inside using the same designer papers and stamp set. 

I sure hope I've inspired you today and be sure to come back on September 1st for the New Release! :o)

Happy Craftin'!
~Hugs~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, fabulous pairing of image and layout! The papers and mini photos are perfect for her! Beautiful Work :)

    Annabel x

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin