Jo

A Halloween Card

10:50 AM


Hi crafty friends!
 It's ♥ Jo here today and I have a Halloween card to share with you using the awesome "Halloween printable art tiles and bottle cap designs". I absolutely love Halloween and these digi stamps are perfect especially because they already come pre-colored! You can make multiple projects super quick with these!


Here is the card I made



I printed out my cute Halloween bottle cap images (The pumpkin, vampire and witch) onto some GP Cardstock. Super cool that they were already colored! Then I went into my Word processor and created the "Happy Halloween" sentiment and printed that out along with the "October31" image which is from Kerri Bradford Studios.  For the sentiment, I added a little purple glow and used my spiced marmalade & fossilized amber distress oxide inks to distress the edges.  I sized all of my images to print out at 1.5" and distressed the edges with black ink. 


 I cut down a white panel an 8th of an inch smaller than standard size and ran it through my spider web embossing folder. I added some black ink to distress it. Next I printed out an orange digital paper from ABMTTC's digital papers by Lozzy, the Fall collection. I ran that same paper through my spider web embossing folder and again added some black ink to distress. I then took my "stitched circle background plate" die from Gina Marie and cut out this gorgeous circle panel. I adhered this panel to the white spider web panel and adhered them to a black card base.

I punched out all my images with my 1.5" circle punch and started to put them inside the circle frame panel. Kinda like putting pieces together like a puzzle! :)
Both panels are up on foam tape and the sentiment is up on a second layer of foam adhesive & has a bling circle around it, to really make it stand out. To finish off the card, I added white highlights with my gel pen, added a spider sticker to the corner web and added some glitter and shine with my clear spectrum sparkle pen. Oh and that skinny, dead looking guy sitting next to my card, well that's just Mr. Rattles! He decided he wanted to make his social media debut through my blog! HAHA! You will probably be seeing him a lot! :)

 Overall, I like how this card turned out! 

Well that is my card today! I hope that I have inspired you to make some Holiday projects or cards using something that inspires you! If you would like to grab this awesome "Halloween printable art tiles and bottle cap designs" , you can pick it up here

And just a friendly reminder, ♥Jo's Scrap Shack♥ hosts weekly Funday Friday challenges every Friday, always anything goes so today starts up a new one! Also LBBS is a huge sponsor of these challenges so make sure to subscribe so that you don't miss any of the challenges and have a chance at winning some of these beautiful stamps that Olga carries in her shop!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day!
Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings!
♥Jo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a Spooky CUTE card Jo! Fun design & images!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun!! Love the Halloween pre-colored images.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin