cardmaking

Sip Tea

9:00 AM

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!


Designer Noelle here today to share with you my latest creation using the beautiful image called "Sip Tea" from the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store! I hope that it inspires you to make some creations of your own.


I decided to go for a sort of fall theme with this one. I colored her up in my copic markers as sual and framed her using a die set from my stash. I added some pretty patterned from one of Echo Park Paper's new collections. I inked the edges with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and added some Nuvo Dots for the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by! For more photos and details, check out my blog. Have a wonderful day!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin