Annabel DT posts

Kimono Girl

12:00 AM

Hi! Annabel here again, cross posting this to my blog too! Lovely to be back with another project.

There are so many awesome Little Blue Button images to pick from! This time I went with Kimono Girl. I am particularly partial to any fabulous fox digi, and this has additional cuteness too!


I love this quote from Pinterest and thought something "friendy" was perfect for this sweet image. I coloured her with polychromo pencils on kraft card. She was really lovely to colour, particularly her amazing hair, lots of space to work on your hair colouring techniques! The font I used is called Bernadette Rough.


I added some Stickles sparkle to her dress and some Nuvo Jewel Drops to the fox's nose. I also popped on some Wink of Stella to the fan, which shows up nicely in real life.

Click the picture below to check her out in the shop!

http://lbbstamps.com/product/kimono-girl-digital-stamp-cardmaking/

 To finish I mounted the topper onto a 7x5 card blank and added some red pearls from the stash.


Can't wait to get colouring on the next image, I think I might be a bit addicted to colouring LBB Stamps!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin