cardmaking

Princess Fairy

11:25 AM

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!

Designer Noelle here for my monthly inspiration post for Little Blue Button Stamps! For this project, I used the "Princess Fairy" Digital Stamp from the shop. I hope that you like what I've done with her!


For this card. I created a card with a vintage feel to it using some pretty patterned paper from my stash and some embellishments as well. The image was colored using my copic markers and I also used some Spectrum Sparkle pens to add some glitter. 

I hope that you like my card! Feel free to leave some comments or you can check out my blog for more photos and details. Have a great weekend!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin