Annabel DT posts

Star Fairy Sparkle!

1:00 AM

Back again with another cross post from here to my own blog!

Really enjoyed picking out some christmassy images to colour and this time I chose the beautiful Star Fairy!


I loved colouring her and risked an orange and green colour combo, something I am not very good at!  The font I used is called Troutkings BTN.


She is, as normal, coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card with ALOT of white posca pen to create a sort of... sparkle? I added some Stickles too, just to make sure we were looking magical! :)


Click the picture below to check her out in the shop!

http://lbbstamps.com/product/star-fairy-digi-stamp/

To finish I mounted the topper onto a 7x5 card blank and added some green bling and some Shimelle stars from the stash. The orange paper was part of a freebie set from a magazine a vvvvverrrrrry long time ago. Thought it fitted well though and enjoyed doing Xmas in non-traditional colours!

Thanks for reading! Are you making Christmas Cards yet? I am pretending I am organised enough to be making mine already, lol!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin